Gentle Sleep Training Email Support
Two different email support options with Sarah are available.
A. Full analysis of your situation and an in-depth bespoke sleep plan for you to follow. Plus, email contact with Sarah for 24 hours after receiving the suggestions to clarify any queries and ask further questions.
B. Full analysis of your situation and an in-depth bespoke sleep plan for you to follow. Plus, email contact with Sarah for 7 days after receiving the suggestions to clarify any queries and ask further questions.
Payment is via bank transfer or Paypal. Please see cancellation terms and conditions at the end of this page.
Follow Up Emails For Previous Clients
Note: ‘top up’ support emails outside of the purchased time period are available as follows:
- Up to 5 follow up questions: £25*
- Up to 10 follow up questions: £50*
Ready to book?
Click HERE to book your slot!
Please note: I have a 6-8 week waiting list for all email support
Gentle Sleep Training FAQs
1. Do you guarantee that the child’s sleep will improve?
Unfortunately not as there are too many variables here. This depends on how much parents stick to my advice consistently, if there are any medical or physical issues that have not been addressed, if the child is experiencing any developmental leaps, if the daily/nightly routine has changed (i.e starting nursery, introducing solids, potty training etc..) or if the child is sick or teething. Paediatric sleep is not a linear process, i.e it often regresses before getting better and is very ‘up and down’. I ask parents to focus long term – on months not days or weeks and keep this in mind when working with me.
2. Do you offer a refund if it doesn’t work?
My fee covers the following aspects:
- Reading and an in-depth analysis of your personal situation (this takes 1-2 hours)
- Producing a sleep plan and suggestions for your individual family (this takes 1-2 hours)
- Responding to any emails you send within our agreed time period.
In total I spend around 3-4 hours reading and working on your sleep plan, and then any further time purchased dedicated to your family. In some cases (where lots of questions are asked or the situation is particularly complicated) this can be significantly more. With this in mind then I hope you can appreciate that you receive a significant amount of my time when working with me and it is this time that you pay for with your fee. For this reason refunds will not be given.
3. What happens if I have a question after my purchased time period is up?
I offer a follow up email service where you can ask me to reply to an email from you for a ‘one off’ fee of £25 (for up to 5 questions), or £50 (for up to 10 questions). There is no time limit for how long after our initial contact that you can use this service for.
4. Do you guarantee that my child won’t cry?
No. I do guarantee that they will never be left to cry alone (and not ‘in arms’). Sometimes babies and toddlers cry, if they are upset, if they are angry, if they are not used to boundaries and limits being enforced. It is important as parents to enforce boundaries, however they should be done with compassion and empathy. This means sometimes that children will cry, I do however always advise parents to be fully responsive to them, to cuddle them, talk to them, soothe them, rock them etc…and never, ever advocate a baby or child crying not ‘in arms’.
5. Are there any situations you can’t help with?
If there is an underlying medical condition my advice will be of limited use. I would advise you to seek help therefore for all medical issues before consulting with me.
6. I have two children, can I get help for them both?
Absolutely, however this will require booking two support sessions as my fee is per child. I would suggest working with one child initially and trying some of the tips with the other child too, as it is possible that you will not need two support sessions.
7. I have twins, can I use one support session for both?
An extra £50 is charged for all options for twin work, this will include analysing the sleep of both children individually. Some of my suggestions will apply to both children, while others will be individual.
8. How long will it take to see results?
I recommend waiting at least 6-8 weeks to assess results. In the meantime it is important to follow my suggestions consistently and keep focussed on the long term, rather than concentrating on day to day, or even week to week sleep. This can unfortunately be quite disheartening as sleep often gets worse before it gets better!
9. How quickly do you reply to emails.
I aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours Monday-Friday. At weekends, my aim is 48 hours.
Email Support Service General Terms and Conditions:
- The fee is payable in full before your consultation period begins. Payment plans are not available.
- Payment is via bank transfer or Paypal in UK Sterling (GBP).
- I do not give medical advice, if you are concerned about your child’s health please consult with a qualified medical professional before working with me.
- I cannot guarantee that I will improve your situation. You are paying for the time taken to analyse your situation, provide my recommendations and any time purchases to consult with me. No refunds will be given.
Email Support Service Cancellation Policy
Please note, that due to having to schedule support bookings several weeks in advance, cancelling a support slot usually means that I have turned down work with another family to secure your booking.
In addition, before we start our support session I have usually spent a considerable amount of time analysing your personal family situation and making notes before our time starts.
For this reason the following fees apply to all cancelled support services:
- More than 14 days notice: 25% of the fee paid (75% refund payable)
- 14-7 days notice: 50% of the fee paid (50% refund payable)
- 6-3 days notice: 75% of the fee paid (25% refund payable)
- 48 hours or less notice: 100% of the fee paid (0% refund payable).
Sarah is a member of The British Sleep Society.